Tuesday 22 September 2009

Decorating with candles.

There's a MckLinky Winter Home Party today hosted by The Inspired Room where you can find links to many other blogs showing ideas for winter decorating. Hop over and get inspired!

Decorating with candles makes a room romantic, warm and cozy. It creates a serene and relaxing atmosphere. It is elegant too. What more could you ask for? Having said that I can tell you now that I'm so scared of fires that I very seldom light my candles! Maybe at Christmas time because I bought those special red candles but otherwise, unless there's a power cut, candles are a no no thing to me... ahh well, I guess it's one of those love-hate relationships. I can still enjoy these pics!

alternative text


alternative text


alternative text


alternative text


alternative text


alternative text


alternative text


alternative text


alternative text


alternative text


alternative text


alternative text


alternative text


alternative text


alternative text

Images via laurie's, design boom, reda design, shumba arts, pianki, periodista patoso, and impressions are everything

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

  1. linda! me dio la idea de poner alguna velita en el estudio jeje

    i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sí! Pero lejos de la cama, cortinas o alfombra! I love u 2!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Decorating with Candles has always been a fun one for me. Not so costly to do and makes a room brighten and often smell better too :)

    If you get a moment-- would love for you to stop by and say hi-- its my 100th post and giving away some fun Tassels I made.

    Claudia ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop