Sunday 27 September 2009

May I use your restroom?

But of course! Pick the one you like best!

Good, beautiful Sunday morning to everyone! It's a lovely get out and enjoy the sun day (pun not intended!) here in Brazil. But before putting your play clothes on, have a look at these bathrooms!


alternative text
Love the soft green on the walls, and those windows too, though I think I'd hang some white curtains. If the bathroom is on a top floor then maybe I wouldn't... but I'd always think there's someone peeping in! So hand me those curtains!


alternative text
I like marble especially in the kitchen and bathroom, but in this picture I think it's a bit too much. Doesn't it look like lots of cobwebs all over the walls and floor?


alternative text


alternative text
Love the soft aquagreen colour of the bathtub.


alternative text
Curtains here. Well done!

alternative text
Don't know about those little blue tiles. The overall effect is nice. But they do remind me when I used to cut my toes with them in those swimming pools when I was a kid.


alternative text


alternative text


alternative text


alternative text
It's a good idea (if your bathroom is big enough!) to adapt a dresser for your bathroom. Two sinks and plenty of storage room.


alternative text
I like the way they made a round wall for the shower base. I think I've only seen them square so this makes a nice change.


alternative text


Ok, now yes you can run outside and have a wonderful day!


Images via sunset, thisoldhouse and housetohome.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

  1. Linaaaaa!!! Chi amuuu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. moning chanchaaaiiii!! Chuick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always dreamed of a bathroom big enough to have a tub in the middle, curtains on the windows and large mirror or two on the walls.... :) (and somebody to keep it clean !) Probably not until I'm 60 or so. Greetings from Turkey or/ and Finland, nice blog, keep it up! I hope I will remember to visit again O_o

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love it when somebody leaves a comment on older posts! Thanks anonymous from Turkey or Finland for your lovely comment. I hope you won't have to wait too much for your dream bathroom!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop