Thursday 24 September 2009

Need ideas for a nursery or kids' rooms?

Good morning sunshines! How are you all today? Hope you like these rooms I selected for you. Have a lovely day!


alternative text


alternative text


alternative text


alternative text


alternative text


alternative text


alternative text


alternative text


alternative text


alternative text


alternative text


alternative text


alternative text


alternative text


Images from Martha Stewart, myhomeideas, Real Simple, Skonahem and Southern Living.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. these kids rooms are gorgeous, I'm currently trying to put a couple together so these pics have given me quite a bit of inspiration! I'll be following this blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Annie! I'm really glad that you liked them! I have added your blog to my list of blogs. And stay tuned because I have some more lovely pics for kids' rooms.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop