Saturday 5 September 2009

Oh, Wouldn't it be Loverly?!

Wouldn't it be nice to wake up in the morning, go and get your breakfast and find yourself in a tidy clean kitchen like one of these? I mean, I make it a point to do the dishes and tidy up the kitchen before I go to bed every night. But if you go to bed before your children, then you never know the horrors you will have to face the next day. You'd rather stay in bed and continue that nightmare that woke you up. You'd rather be banged on the head with roadkill... mmm no I guess not. Anyway, I'll make it a point now to:

1. Teach my children not to leave a mess
2. Go to bed after them
3. Stop ranting, and show the photos!
























































Images via nytimes, countryhome, marieclairemaison, bolimagasinet, houzz, the kitchen designer and housetohome.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop