Wednesday 16 September 2009

Seeing red today...
























































































Decorating with Red






BefAfter04_White shelving with Red wall


HHBath05_Dark red walls and Cabinetry in bathroom with track lighting


RenoStyleFall04_Red Kitchen island with lower eating bar




Images via coastal living, country living, homebeautiful, housebeatutiful, myhomeideas, skonahem, sunset, southern accents and better homes & gardens.

I have linked this post at It's A Very Cherry World where Sue is hosting a MckLinky party. Thanks Sue!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

  1. ...cheek to cheek(too obvious?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love the red in all the pictures. You have given me some great ideas for my front porch.
    Carey

    ReplyDelete
  3. You went overboard with all these photos - and I'm sure glad you did! I have some ideas already churning inside my little head - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great rooms! Nothing is cheerier that red and white, especially in checks!
    Happy St. Patrick's Day,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, such wonderful photos you're sharing! It's incredible how red pops when it's added to an all-white room. If I had to pick a favorite, I think it would be that porch with the red bicycle!
    Happy REDnesday!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lot of great reds !
    Blessings,
    ~Myrna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop