Tuesday 29 September 2009

Wonderful White Wiving Wooms

I love looking at white rooms. They're a bit hard to keep that way (white) when there are children running around at all hours. Hope you enjoy these pictures. Have a wovwy day!


alternative text


alternative text


alternative text


alternative text


alternative text


alternative text


alternative text


alternative text


alternative text


alternative text


alternative text

Images via skonahem, countryliving and houzz

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I read your blog with great interest. it is a good idea, and really worth to check out. I would definitely recommend my friends to visit your blog. let's exchange our opinions in future, be glad to see you at
    Tanks online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shiko! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving your comment. I'm really flattered! I stopped over your blog but I'm afraid I can't read your language! I'm not even sure what language it is! Maybe you can enlighten me! Thanks again Shiko.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop