Sunday 15 November 2009

Interior Designer Mary Evelyn McKee

Based in Birmingham, Alabama designer Mary Evelyn McKee has been published in magazines such as Traditional Home, Southern Accents and Decor with her awesome interiors.

Take a stroll through her rooms and let me know what you think!

Entry Hall

















Living Room


Dining Room
Woody Woodpecker's dream: Cypress walls and a combination of woods―mahogany, walnut, and cherry.

Kitchen
No upper cabinets, multiple materials, including wood, marble, and steel, and books close at hand.

Image12



When a tub is right by the window a screen does make you feel more protected!

All images from her website.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. I love these designs. They seem so rich feeling. I would feel like I was in a palace if I lived in a place with these decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Interior, Thank you so much for the very good ideas!I am also thinking to paint the walls in a white or cream shade and one wall with dark color. I also like the idea of cushions on the dining room chairs.
    It is great because those changes would not need any more energy or money but it gives a big change to enjoy at the home.
    houses to let

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop