Thursday 2 June 2011

Meet Desireé Ashworth

Good morning, fabulous readers. It is my pleasure to introduce you to Desireé Ashworth and invite you to enjoy her beautiful interiors. Inspired by French, Gustavian and Belgian decor she brings both style and happiness to her rooms. Desireé also has a lovely blog, which I have added to my blog list, called Décor de Provence full of interesting ideas and beautiful photographs. You should definitely pay her a visit!

Meet lovely Desireé:



Thanks Desireé for allowing me to show your lovely work here!





















All images from Desiree's portfolio right here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

  1. What a classy style!! I'd hire ms Ashworth immediately (if I had the money ;-)
    Nice post dear Kifus, you show so many beautiful interiors, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a sweetheart!! Thank you for the post/link! It is such an honor to be on your beautiful blog!

    lol,

    Desiree

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely. I love every single one of these pics. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the details that went into this house. What a show stopper!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop