Tuesday 17 April 2012

French Style in Ayer's Cliff and Daniel Brisset's Home

Good morning sweets!
I'm so thrilled that my friend Karen from Garden Home & Party, has been so kind to make a post today recommending Inspiring Interiors to her readers. One of the great things about blogging is the possibility it gives us of making friends from any part of the world. I'd love you to go over to her blog to read this post. She has also recommended two other blogs which I'm sure you'll also love. Thanks so much, Karen!

And let's not forget our daily home tour! I have shown you some of the rooms of this home in Ayer's Cliff, but I had never seen the entire home and I found it just recently. French elegance and style in every room, decorated by interior designer Daniel Brisset.


Photos : maison de campagne à Ayer's Cliff

Un paysagement impressionant

Une pièce principale majestueuse

Un séjour serein et aéré

Un bureau raffiné

Une salle à manger lumineuse

Une véranda ouverte

Une cuisine de campagne élégante

Un vestibule de campagne

Une salle de bain princière

Une chambre simple et aérée

Photography by André Rider

*****************

And here we start with another house tour. Interior designer Daniel Brisset who decorated the home above, shows us her (sorry! my bad!) his own home, a 1960s cottage by the Lake Memphrémagog. At the end of this post you will find the link to see the before photographs.

Après : une maison de campagne sophistiquée

Après : un grand salon chaleureux

Après : un salon sophistiqué et classique

Une salle à manger traditionnelle

Après : une cuisine claire, sobre et raffinée

Une salle de bain classique et lumineuse

You might want to see the before photographs of this home. Just click here. A stunning transformation indeed!

Don't forget to visit Karen's blog! Thanks!
Photography by Angus McRitchie.
All images from here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 comments:

  1. Hi !!
    Preciosa casa muy elegante y ciertamente con un toque afrancesado muy chic.Felicidades por tu entrevista en el blog de Karen!

    Un saludo

    El Jardin de los Muffins

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like her style. Her home is very similar to the one she decorated, don't you think? Love the clean lines and the French furniture. She even has French chairs in the kitchen! I don't think I'd dare do that, they look gorgeous there but they are so expensive I'm afraid I'd ruin them (or my children would)if I had them in the kitchen.

    Thanks for the tours! Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the outside of the house!! the color :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kifus,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! It was my pleasure featuring such a great site as yours.
    This house is amazing. First of all, the setting with the trees in the background and the rolling green lawn, a pond, urns, what could be better? The accessories are as impressive and the actual furniture and architecture. I really like everything about this house.
    Have a wonderful evening!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there- Just wanted to let you know that MR. Daniel Brisset is a man not a woman! His designs have been showcased in many publications- he really does have amazing taste-as evidenced by your amazing photos. And here is a link to another pic of that amazing French Country inspired kitchen. http://www.houseofturquoise.com/2010/05/daniel-brisset.html. Thanks as always for bringing to us amazing interiors. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stand corrected then Megan! Thanks! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  6. I like this one also! French Style is just so elegant and looks good with any decor...I like the LR very much! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. both gorgeous - love the second one - especially the kitchen!!!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop