Thursday 28 June 2012

Brocante Beachfront Home

Good morning, my friends. I was wondering ... where do blogs go when they die? I suppose a blog owner can erase his blog if he wants to, but what happens to it if he simply stops posting? Does it stay floating in the internet cloud forever? Does Blogger wait a respectful amount of time and then take it down? Just wondering...


There will be two posts for you today. The first one takes us to Sweden where Hanni and Steffen live in this beachfront home full of flea market finds.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photography Joachim Wichmann
Source

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

  1. Oh my Kifus! This is my fave of all the houses you've ever posted. PERFECTION!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so kind Anne! Thanks! So glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I should have a tub like that out in my patio to bathe my dogs!

    xoxo Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the country feel and shabby chic look of this cottage. The flea market finds always make a house interesting to visitors. BTW, I originally started by blog in 2007, then stopped posting for the entire year of 2008. It was still up and awaiting my return in 2009. I think unless you close it out it just hangs out with other abandoned blog sites in hopes you'll come home to it.
    :D
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop