Saturday 30 June 2012

Seaside Home in Brittany

Hope you are all enjoying your Saturday my friends.
A stone's throw from the beaches of northern Britanny stands this old stone house where Catherine le Hegarat and her family live. "I inherited the house from my mother who inherited it from her mother and as far as I can see my daughter Flore will carry on this tradition as I hope will her daughter," says Catherine.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Have a lovely weekend!

Photography Flore Palix/Oredia
Source

Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 comments:

  1. oh kifus, this is pure magic! i adore brittany and this home and grounds is stunning. can't imagine inheriting such a treasure
    debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely home. I love looking at the details and vignettes but I wish we could see the whole rooms as well! Thanks for the tour, Kifus!

    Enjoy your weekend.

    xoxo Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. To inherit that would be a dream. Loving the details, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think she can count on her daughter wanting it! So beautiful charming and the history is amazing!! Love the gardens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blue outdoor furniture!! I've been debating on what to color our current metal furniture. I LOVE that color blue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kifus,
    What a fun legacy. I really like the charm of this home, the garden is well tended and the home is warm and inviting.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmm!!! You can almost smell the sea & what a lovely garden.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop